LS-P4: PRO quality & small size with the metal body, ensure a versatile range of uses.
Hi-Res sound recording and playback in such a small size: The new Olympus LS-P4 Linear PCM Recorder lets professional filmmakers, YouTube enthusiasts, musicians and other users enjoy the sound quality and versatility that the Olympus LS Series is renowned for – in a compact and robust design making it the ideal companion for on the go.
- 96kHz/24 Bit Hi Hi-Res sound Recording
- Worlds First FLAC Recorder - 30% smaller file sizes, no loss is quality compared with WAV
- 8 GB Memory (expanded to 32GB with MicroSD)
- 120 dBSPL Microphones
- Built in USB for direct download without cables.
- Rechargeable Battery with up to 39 Hours Battery Life. Longer than any other compariable recorder on the market.
- Zoom Microphone for Distance Recording.
- Bluetooth Connection to Head Phones and Speakers. Remote Control App available via Google Play.
- FLAC, WAV and MP3 Formats supported.
Reduce file size vs .WAV (-30%)
Long recording times
Hi-Res sound beyond of the CDs quality
High-resolution audio player
The LS-P4 features a 3-microphone system "TRESMIC" which has two directional microphones positioned at a 90 degree layout for enhanced the stereo sound, and a omni-directional microphone at the center which is strong in the low frequency range.
When the omni-directional center microphone is on, frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz are picked up (60Hz to 20kHz when off), compensating for low-range sounds.
It captures the sound of the bass-drum, bass-guitar and piano which are in the low frequency range from 20 to 80Hz.
LS-P4 is 60% smaller than the popular Olympus LS-14 recorder and even 45% lighter than the bestselling smartphone in 2016.
To benchmark with key competitor ZOOM:
The LS-P4 is equipped with Bluetooth. You can use this function to wirelessly connect with Bluetooth-capable speakers or earphones for use as a music player.
If you install the free OLYMPUS Audio Controller BT app on your smartphone, you can use it as a remote control for the recorder.