The newly announced FSR Limited Classic Series '50s Stratocaster in the much-loved and classic Fiesta Red is on its way to Absolute Music and we are very excited!
As with all Fender FSR guitars, these are very limited in numbers and will not stick around for very long, so make sure you get to the top of the waiting list! It is a beautiful example of the desirable Strats of the time, complete with gold hardware, American vintage '56 pickups, maple neck and a Pro Series tweed hardcase. A real strat players strat!
For guitarists who must have the instrument’s original-era tone, look and feel, the FSR Classic Series ‘50s Stratocaster epitomizes the guitar in the decade of its debut, with unmistakable early Strat® style and sparkling sound. With its authentic vintage-style features and finishes, everything about it takes you back to the time of diners, “Ike for President,” cars with fins, a wild new kind of music called rock ‘n’ roll and an upstart little Southern California company called Fender.
We are expecting this Fender FSR Classic Series 50's Stratocaster to arrive in November and fully expect them to sell out quickly, so get your order in asap! If you are a fan of the Fender FSR guitars, we are also looking forward to the arrival of the Limited Edition Fender 50's Telecaster in Lake Placid Blue with Shell Pickguard, P90 Neck Pickup, American Vintage ’58 Bridge Pickup and Pro Series Tweed Case.
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo, Gold
- Pickups: American Vintage '56 Pickups
- Case/Gig Bag: Pro Series Tweed Case
- Color: Fiesta Red
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Hardware: Finish Gold
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Other Features: Aged Knobs and Switch Tip, Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut