As all of you will be aware due to the recent announcements made by the government regarding COVID-19 we wanted to reassure you we are taking all measures possible to remain healthy and open.
The Arts are a huge part of our society, social media in Italy this week was a clear reminder that no matter where we end up in the coming weeks music can remain a positive. Yesterday, we saw many of our friends in the arts have all future events cancelled, for the time being we are doing all we can to remain open and offer a continued service. The following measures have been put in place throughout the company this week
- All counters / phones / door handles cleaned regularly
- Any member of staff found ill sent home immediately
- Any instrument tested by a customer to be cleaned before being returned for sale
- Staff to wash hands once an hour, keep a 2 metre distance, refrain from handshakes
- Free shipping on all UK mainland orders
- No charge for cancellation on any studio bookings
Our lessons, college, rehearsal rooms and cafe remain open along side our retail store until any further announcements from the government. However, if you are uncertain and wish to speak to a member of our teams please feel free to call us on 01202 597180 before you set out to travel.
Also, as a local business with a number of large vehicles should you hear of or need any assistance transporting or receiving important supplies please feel free to drop us a line, our vans are out daily and we would be more than happy to help members of our BH community in need.
Stay safe friends