Store Re-opening policy
We are delighted to be able to welcome you back into our store from Monday the 15th June 2020. However, to keep our staff and customers safe we’ve had to make some adjustments to do so.
- Opening Times:- Our new opening hours will be Monday – Saturday 10.30am – 5.30pm. Closed on Sundays
- Store Layout:- To help the flow of customers and to maintain social distancing we have created 4 new areas throughout the store, we have also roped off our stock (imagine a museum type showroom) we ask all customers to not touch any items of stock before speaking to a member of staff.
- Acoustic Guitar Lounge – Upstairs in the live zone
- Drum Hub 1 – All things Acoustic drums
- Drum Hub 2 – Electric Drums room
- Piano Room – Find our new Piano room in a much larger space (our old drum room)
- Appointments/Product Demos:- We will be offering an appointment system to customers wishing to try products and seek advice. Walk ins will be welcomed however appointments will be prioritised over walk in customers.
- Social Distancing:- We ask all our customers to maintain 2m social distancing where possible, an In & Out system will be in place at our front doors and we will only allow up to 20 customers in the store at any given time
- PPE:- To protect our staff we have screens in front of our counters, a clean desk policy & hand sanitising points throughout the store. You will be asked to hand sanitise whilst visiting the store
- Payments:- We will be accepting NO CASH payments when we reopen, contactless & card payments only. Finance options can be used however we will only be allowing this to be done via a mail order platform.
- 14 day money back:- all purchases will be under our 14 day money back guarantee. We encourage the purchase of products to then be tested in a home environment and then returned to us if unsuitable for any reason
- Returns/exchanges:- All returns and exchanges will be isolated for 72 hours before being checked/valued
Covid-19 Update - 13th April
One of our Couriers (DPD) have today informed us that they have hit their normal Christmas delivery capacity and as such are now unable to guarantee a next day service to us, and may in-fact have
a reduced collection capacity for us.
Whilst this is obviously not an ideal situation it was not an unexpected one and we had adjusted our delivery
cut-off time in anticipation of this.
We will continue to pick and pack items for next day delivery (to our current cut-off time of 2pm) but please be
aware there may be circumstances outside of our control which may lead to an additional delay on your items
getting to you.
Covid-19 Update - 24th March
We have spent time last night and this morning discussing how to proceed after the Government's latest update.
In order to keep our warehouse operational for as long as possible we will be stopping our collection
Free next day shipping is still available on all orders.
Covid-19 Update - 23rd March
Thank you for your support and loyalty over the past week. However, In order to help prevent
the spread of Coronavirus and protect our customers and staff, we will be closing our store starting
today (23rd March). The store will remain closed until further notice.
Members of staff will still be in store so that we can offer a collection service and continue to
fulfil online orders.
Our customer service team and website is still fully operational, all orders are now eligible for free home
As all of you will be aware due to the recent announcements made by the government regarding COVID-19 we wanted
to reassure you we are taking all measures possible to remain healthy and open.
The Arts are a huge part of our society, social media in Italy this week was a clear reminder that no matter
where we end up in the coming weeks music can remain a positive. Yesterday, we saw many of our friends in the
arts have all future events cancelled, for the time being we are doing all we can to remain open and offer a
continued service. The following measures have been put in place throughout the company this week
- All counters / phones / door handles cleaned regularly
- Any member of staff found ill sent home immediately
- Any instrument tested by a customer to be cleaned before being returned for sale
- Staff to wash hands once an hour, keep a 2 metre distance, refrain from handshakes
- Free shipping on all UK mainland orders
- No charge for cancellation on any studio bookings
Our lessons, college, rehearsal rooms and cafe remain open along side our retail store until any further
announcements from the government. However, if you are uncertain and wish to speak to a member of our teams
please feel free to call us on 01202 597180 before you set out to travel.
Also, as a local business with a number of large vehicles should you hear of or need any assistance transporting
or receiving important supplies please feel free to drop us a line, our vans are out daily and we would be more
than happy to help members of our BH community in need.
Stay safe friends