Even if the Pads of the DTX400 will be hit a million times, they won't let you down. That is why Yamaha freely extend their warranty to full 5 years.
Yamaha has been making drums for over 45 years, so we know that playability is important to all drummers. Using our experience we have designed the Drum Pads of the DTX400 series to provide a natural response, solid durability and excellent stick feel.
So combining Yamaha’s expertise in drums and technology, the DTX400 features dynamic acoustic drum and percussion sounds, plus modern rock drums and electronic tones. Drummers of all levels will enjoy the full size kit - from beginners to pros alike. Practice with interactive training functions featuring a "Voice Guidance" system - it’s like having a talking drum teacher built-in! All of these features from a leading drum company are there to help you become a really great drummer.
This warranty will be available for all models of the DTX400 series purchased after November 1st 2015 to European residents, - all the customer must do is register with their purchase receipt here:
follow these simple steps to register your kit.
- Please go to: http://warrantyextension.yamaha-europe.com.
- Enter your details as prompted, including the serial number of your DTX400K, DTX430K or DTX450K kit.
- Enter the purchase date (purchase must have been made after November 1st 2015 to claim the extended warranty). Please be sure to retain proof of purchase.
- After registering you will receive your Extended Warranty Certificate via email within a couple of minutes. Please keep a copy in case you need to make a claim.
- If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder.
- Should you have a warranty issue within your 5-year warranty period, please visit the Yamaha website to locate your Yamaha Authorised Service Centre (YASC).
FOR MORE INFORMATION GIVE US A CALL ON 01202 597180 OR E-MAIL [email protected].