• The Alesis IO Dock is both iPad and iPad 2 compatible.
• If you have an older version of the Alesis IO dock, the chances are it only allowed you to attach an original iPad. If you now want to attach an iPad 2, you can claim a free iPad 2 convertor from Alesis: CLICK HERE.
• All new Alesis IO Docks now come with the iPad 2 insert.
• The iPad 2 insert comes installed within the Alesis IO Dock straight out of the box.
• If you want to use an original iPad with the Alesis IO Dock, you will firstly need to unlock and remove the insert.
• If you try to install an original iPad with the iPad2 convertor installed, you risk breaking the IO Dock.
You have been warned!
For more information on the Alesis IO Dock, click the link below: