Call Us: 01202 597180
We're open: Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays 10am - 4pm.

Roland Release System Update for Aira VT-3

Posted on July 25, 2014 by Joe Stachowiak There have been 2 comment(s)

Roland have just released a new system update for their powerful VT-3 voice transformer module, which allows users to control pitch using a connected MIDI keyboard. This update is free to VT-3 owners. Check it out above!

Click here to download this update for the VT-3.

For more information on the Roland AIRA VT-3, click the links below, give us a call on 01202 597180 or e-mail [email protected].

Roland AIRA VT-3 - More Info/Buy

Click here to view all of our money-saving Roland VT-3 bundles

This post was posted in Computer Music, DJ Gear, General News, Keyboards & Synths, Live Sound and Light, New Releases, Product News, Recording and was tagged with roland, roland aira, roland aira vt-3, roland vt-3

2 Responses to Roland Release System Update for Aira VT-3

• Gar says:

Nice vid. Quick q, something simple I can't work out. How did you route the keyboard into the VT so it could receive midi via its USB port. I have a mac with a controller keyboard plugged in and recognized, but I can't work out how to output to usb\midi. Thanks guys for any advice

Posted on July 31, 2014 at 7:00 pm

• Hi Gar,

Thanks for the questions and apologies for the delayed reply. Have you managed to do it yet? What software are you you using it with? You'll need to set up a MIDI track in your software and set it to send and receive messages on the channel that your VT-3 is set to; this will probably be channel 1 by default, although to test it, it would be easiest to have the send and receive MIDI settings on the track in your software set to 'omni'. This will make sure that it takes note of MIDI on any channel, and acts on it.

To do this, you will also need to have all the VT-3 drivers installed and you will probably also need the VT-3 set up as your main audio interface in your software's preferences. I've not actually done it this way as you can probably tell, but I think that should work. Let me know if you experience any difficulties.

Posted on August 7, 2014 at 10:05 am

Comments