If you're a Cubase user and you want an intuitive way to get more hands on with your software, then you may already have considered Steinberg's range of CMC modular controllers. These handy units provide controls for various aspects of the Cubase DAW, from transport buttons, level faders, plug-in controls and more!
For a limited time (while stocks last), you can grab all 6 of Steinberg's CMC USB controllers in a special bundle, which offers a saving of well over £200 compared to buying each controller individually! CLICK HERE for more information.
The Steinberg CMC 6 pack consists of:
• CMC-CH Channel Controller: provides a single touch fader and 16 pre-mapped backlit buttons (for controlling various aspects of your selected channel, e.g. mute, solo, record enable, automation mode, EQ, etc.)
• CMC-FD Fader Controller: features four hi-resolution touch faders with LED metering for controlling the levels and solo/mute status' of 4 channels simultaneously.
• CMC-TP Transport Controller: provides 17 backlit buttons for controlling various transport functions (e.g. stop, play, record, loop, etc.), plus a touch slider with 6 working modes.
• CMC-QC Quick Controller: features 13 backlit buttons as well as 8 rotary encoders, allowing you to get hands-on with your plug-in instruments and effects.
• CMC-PD Pad Controller: designed with 16 backlit rubber pads, a rotary encoder and two working modes for triggering samples and DAW functions.
• CMC-AI AI Controller: features Steinberg's special AI knob and 10 buttons to help speed up your workflow in Cubase.
If you don't already own Cubase then fear not as the bundle also comes with Cubase AI (a less feature-packed version of the full version of Cubase 7), which will allow you to get up and running straight away with recording and production.
For more information on Steinberg CMC Controllers, click the links below, give us a call on 01202 597180 or e-mail [email protected]uk.