Call Us: 01202 597180
We're open: Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays 10am - 4pm.

Posted on August 21, 2013 by Joe Stachowiak There have been 0 comments

One of the most hotly anticipated products of the year has arrived in our warehouse and is available to own NOW!

The Bass Station II is a brand new monophonic analogue synth, based on Novation's Bass Station, which enjoyed huge popularity in the early 90s. I happen to own an original Bass Station, which has a superb unique character, excelling at big squelchy basses and acid-type leads.

Novation Bass Station II

Having heard the new Bass Station II I can confirm that it manages to retain that original oldskool Bass Station character (which I love), but it is also a much more flexible synth, capable of creating absolutely HUGE modern analogue sounds that would be impossible with my original rack synth. The Bass Station II sounds a lot more powerful than the original and has added features such as distortion, analogue effects, a second 'Acid' filter, new waveforms (including a real analogue sine wave) and loads more. This makes it a much more versatile instrument than the one I own!

At less than £400, the new Novation Bass Station II offers great value for money if you want a real analogue synth with a superb sound.

For more information on the Novation Bass Station II, click the link below, give us a call on 01202 597180 or e-mail [email protected].

Novation Bass Station II - More Info/Buy

This post was posted in General News, Keyboards & Synths, New Releases, Product News and was tagged with analogue synth, Novation, novation bass, novation bass station, novation bass station ii