Call Us: 01202 597180
We're open: Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays 10am - 4pm.

Maximum Maschine Offer

Posted on April 28, 2017 by Matt Park There have been 3 comment(s)

Maximum Maschine
Between April 28th and June 5th 2017 you can get seven free Maschine Expansions, worth over £300, when you buy any Maschine Jam, Maschine Mikro, Maschine MK2 or Maschine Studio.

The Native Instruments Maschine series has become massively popular as more people are discovering how much easier the Maschine products make music production. Whether you are going for the Maschine Mikro MK2 Groove Production Studio or the full-size Maschine Studio, you will be able to create tight rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments. Between April 28th and June 5th if you buy any of the Maschine products you will get not just one or two expansions but seven! That's right, you can get all of these Maschine Expansions for FREE:

• Queensbridge Story (Hip Hop)
  • Molten Veil (Tech House)
  • Motor Impact (Techno)
  • Prismatic Bliss (Ambient Electronica)
  • Sierra Grove (Modern Soul)
  • Lilac Glare (R'n'B)
  • Solar Breeze (Indie Electronica)

MASCHINE Expansions are genre-specific, production-ready sound packs delivering an ever-growing range of tailored contemporary sounds. All of these drum and synth expansion packs will be delivered as a download after registration of your new Maschine hardware.

Maschine Expansions

maschine-studio

This post was posted in Blog entries, Computer Music, DJ Gear, General News, Offers, Product News and was tagged with maschine, Native Instruments

3 Responses to Maximum Maschine Offer

• Just bought a Mashing Studio, Maschine Jam and Komplete Ultimate from you guys about 2 weeks ago . If I had known about this deal I would have held off for a couple of weeks

Posted on May 5, 2017 at 10:17 pm

• Hi Alan,
    This promotion is run by Native Instruments and fulfilled upon registration. As you have only just missed out, there is a good chance that they will still give you the expansions. If you get in touch with tech support at NI, I'm sure that they will help you out.
    Hope it works out for you.

Posted on May 7, 2017 at 4:08 pm

• Alan says:

Hi Matt, Kudos to Native Instruments. Just received an email back from [email protected] to let me know that they will be updating my account with the 7 free expansions in the next few days.Thanks for your help

Posted on May 15, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Comments