iZotope have announced that they will be releasing a brand new and updated version of their award-winning RX audio restoration software, as well as dropping the price of existing RX 3 stock and offering a FREE grace period upgrade to RX 4 (when released) for all customers who bought RX 3 since August 7th 2014. This makes now the ideal time to join the RX party if you don't already own it, as the savings this offer provides are huge!
More information will be unveiled on the new features of RX 4 over the coming weeks, leading up to its release in September. In the meantime, while stocks last, you can grab RX 3 (with free upgrade to RX 4 when released) for just £145 (was £199) or RX 3 Advanced (with free upgrade to RX 4 Advanced when released) for just £479 (was £699).
The current RX 3 software has received rave reviews and become heavily used throughout the professional audio industry. Its easy to use, yet high quality features, allow you to repair and polish audio by removing clicks and noise from a recording, removing reverb from an audio recording (Advanced version only) and much more.
While iZotope are yet to release detailed information about the new features of RX 4, we know that some of the updated features will include:
• Clip Gain: gives you an easy way of adjusting and balancing the volume of your recordings in a non-destructive way.
• Dialogue Denoiser: allows you to reduce background noise from recordings in realtime.
• RX Connect: provides better compatibility with Pro Tools, Logic and a number of other popular hosts, for a more fluid workflow.
The Advanced version of RX 4 provides even more new tools for those working in audio post-production and mastering, including new features such as:
• Leveler: automatically balance the volume of your mix.
• EQ Match: seamlessly match multiple recordings with varying sonic profiles.
For more information on iZotope RX, click the links below, give us a call on 01202 597180 or e-mail [email protected].