Call Us: 01202 597180
We're open: Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays 10am - 4pm.

FREE GIGBAG AND SWITCH-3 WITH SELECTED VOICELIVE BUNDLES

Posted on April 29, 2013 by Joe Stachowiak There have been 6 comment(s)

TC-Helicon Gigbag and Switch-3If you're after pristine vocal effects, then you're probably already thinking about TC-Helicon and their range of VoiceLive products, which are used by countless professionals across the world. However, for a limited time, TC-Helicon have decided to sweeten the deal by throwing in a gigbag and Switch-3 completely FREE with selected purchases! So, here is how the deal works...

1. Purchase a VoiceLive Touch 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceLive Play with Sennheiser e 835 fx or VoiceLive Play GTX with Sennheiser e 835 fx bundle from us between now and 31st May 2013.

Qualifying products can be purchased online or in-store.

2. CLICK HERE to download the claim form.

Print it out, fill it in and post it off to:

TC Group International Offer
SINDALSVEJ 34
RISSKOV 8240
DENMARK

3. Sit back and wait for your FREE gigbag and Switch-3 to arrive by post!

Please note that all claims must be received by TC Group International by no later than 1st July 2013 to qualify.

For full terms and conditions relating to this offer, please refer to the information on the claim form.

For more information on any qualifying product, please give us a call on 01202 597180.

This post was posted in General News, Live Sound and Light, Offers, Product News and was tagged with sennheiser e 835 fx, tc helicon, tc-helicon voicelive play, tc-helicon voicelive play gtx, tc-helicon voicelive touch, tc-helicon voicelive touch 2, vocal effect, voicelive play, voicelive play gtx, voicelive touch, voicelive touch 2

6 Responses to FREE GIGBAG AND SWITCH-3 WITH SELECTED VOICELIVE BUNDLES

• i would like to buy if possible, a voice displacement unit

Posted on May 7, 2013 at 11:54 pm

• Hi Tom. I'm a little unsure of what you mean by a voice 'displacement' unit. If you have seen the product that you want on our website then by all means, you are welcome to go ahead and order it. If you require some product advice then I would recommend giving our sales line a call on 01202 597180. I hope that helps :)

Posted on May 8, 2013 at 9:45 am

• hi jo by voice displacement. I mean change the octave of a voice (for instance ) a mans voice to a womans by swiching the octaves .of course that means all the other octaves in between can be used as well .Giving the user a hell of a lot of scope .

Posted on May 10, 2013 at 2:18 pm

• Ok Tom, I think we spoke online the other day? One of my colleagues will be in touch to give you some advice if they haven't already :)

Posted on May 13, 2013 at 12:23 pm

• geoff says:

HI
    I guess this deal is off? as it is now June? perhaps you should remove this....

Posted on June 19, 2013 at 11:01 am

• Hi Geoff, I guess you got directed here by the b-stock VoiceLive Play on our website? Apologies for that, I'm not sure why the text didn't come off the site as it did with the other products but I have hopefully sorted the problem. I'll find out when the website next updates! Thankyou for bringing this to our attention.

Posted on June 19, 2013 at 3:51 pm

Comments