For an extremely limited time (10 days), anyone purchasing a Roland TD-11, TD-15 or TD-30 kit or module, or an SPD-SX or SPD-30 sampling percussion pad will be eligible to claim a FREE BT-1 bar trigger. This offer only applies to purchases between the 7th and 17th November 2013 inclusive, so be quick if you want to take advantage of it.
Here's how to claim...
• Purchase a qualifying product from us within the offer period:
• CLICK HERE to log into your MyRoland account and register your qualifying product. Please note that if you do not already have a MyRoland account, you will need to create one. You must register your product by 22nd December 2013 in order to qualify.
• Scan a copy of your receipt and e-mail it to [email protected]. Alternatively you can e-mail your e-invoice if you purchased online. You will also need to include the serial number of the product that you bought in your e-mail.
Alternatively, you can e-mail your receipt and serial number to: Customer Services, Roland UK, Atlantic Close, Swansea, SA7 9FJ, or fax it on 01792 515048
• Once processed, Roland will send you your FREE BT-1 trigger.
More Terms & Conditions:
• The promotion is only available to customers living in the UK.
• BT-1s can only be shipped to a UK address.
• No cash alternative offered.
• This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other current offer.
For more information on any product associated with this offer, please click the links in this article, give us a call on 01202 597180 or e-mail [email protected].