Call Us: 01202 597180
We're open: Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays 10am - 4pm.

Yamaha Reface is Here

Posted on July 9, 2015 by Dan The Man There have been 1 comment(s)

reface

Yamaha brings us a new line of products. The Reface line is comprised of four compact keyboards based on classic Yamaha lines. There’s a YC combo organ with drawbars, a CP electric piano, a synth based on the digital DX series and a synth based on the analog CS series. Check out our videos below.

Each Reface synth has 37 mini keys, runs on batteries and has an internal speaker system with a “Phrase Loop” sequence recorder.

Each Reface instrument will have DC power inputs, MIDI in/out, USB and audio inputs and outputs. The DX and CS synths both have eight-voice polyphony, though the DX only has four sine-wave operators rather than the DX7’s six.

Yamaha ReFace CS

Yamaha ReFace DX

Yamaha ReFace YC

Yamaha ReFace CP

FOR MORE INFORMATION GIVE US A CALL ON 01202 597180 OR E-MAIL [email protected].

This post was posted in Blog entries, Computer Music, General News, Keyboards & Synths, New Releases, Product News, Product Previews, Recording and was tagged with cp, cp.dx, cs, dx, minikeys, reface, synth, yamaha

1 Response to Yamaha Reface is Here

• TyTe says:

Interesting! The CS and DX look very handy for teaching - esp with the built in speakers. I think I'd be slightly worried about minikeys (I have fat fingers - lol) so it might be better with a controller for live use. But I like the idea! The design looks sweet and the sounds are sweet too... Be interested to see the price point.

Posted on July 9, 2015 at 11:21 pm

Comments