Call Us: 01202 597180
We're open: Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays 10am - 4pm.

ROLAND AIRA SYSTEM-1 PRICE DROP

Posted on March 2, 2015 by Dan The Man There have been 3 comment(s)

system-1-1024x572

Great news, Roland are introducing a price reduction and product bundle on System-1 effective from March 1st.
New Price: £369

Added Value:
On top of the price reduction Roland are also providing even more added value
- Free SH-101 PlugOut included in the box for download
- Free Ableton Live Lite License – A customized version of the music making software Ableton Live. Live 9 Lite is packaged with selected products and provides a fresh and easy way to write music, record audio, and produce songs. Plus, Live is a powerful performance tool for the stage. To redeem end-users simply need to register their product HERE and send proof of purchase to [email protected]. On receipt of this Roland will then send an activation code directly to the end-user.

ROLAND AIRA SYSTEM-1 PLUG-OUT SYNTHESIZER INFO/BUY

This post was posted in Blog entries, General News, Keyboards & Synths, Offers, Product News and was tagged with aira, PRICE DROP, roland system-1

3 Responses to ROLAND AIRA SYSTEM-1 PRICE DROP

• hello
    can you use abelton live light to install plugout's ?
    i have an older mac and cant upgrade and further than 10.6.8 at the mo but i see that live can work on 10.5
    regards g

Posted on March 13, 2015 at 8:05 am

• This looks like a great tool. as a student in music in would work very well in my studio.

Posted on March 20, 2015 at 7:04 pm

• Hi Gabriel, yes that should be fine. Live Lite can host the VST plug-in that is used to update the Roland System-1

Posted on April 9, 2015 at 3:03 pm

Comments