Presonus are offering a free Faderport with every Studio 192 interface until the 31st of July 2016.
Between May 1st and July 31st, customers purchasing a PreSonus Studio 192 USB 3.0 audio interface will bag themselves a FREE FaderPort USB DAW Controller!
Studio 192 is a complete 26x32, 192 kHz USB 3.0 Audio Interface and Command Centre and is the first audio interface to deliver exceptional sonic fidelity and flexible connectivity in addition to pro monitoring and mixing controls in a single rack space.
It'll let you:
• Stream up to 26 inputs and 32 outputs at 48kHz, or 8 x 14 at 192kHz.
• Take advantage of StudioLive Fat Channel processing on every analogue input and the first 8 ADAT inputs.
• Remote control your XMAX preamps and create zero latency monitor mixes straight from the included Studio One Artist DAW.
• Use the Studio 192 as your studio command centre with talkback, monitor mixing, speaker switching and two independent phones outputs.
• Expand your I/O with up to two DigiMax DP88 8-channel preamp/converters.
FaderPort is perfect for those DAW users who find it a real drag to control the transport and create fades and automation with a mouse. The FaderPort connects to your computer via USB and delivers complete transport controls for fast and efficient recording, along with a high-quality, touch-sensitive, motorised fader for writing fades and automation. FaderPort is compatible with all major recording software for Mac® OS X and Windows®.
To claim your free FaderPort, you must have purchased a Studio 192 from an authorised UK dealer between May 1st and July 31st, and then all that's required is that you download, complete and return the rebate form (click here to download). Then your free FaderPort will be winging it's way directly to you!