Introducing the 2525 Mini Jubilee Head and Combo
The JCM25/50 Silver Jubilee Series was produced in 1987 to celebrate 25 years of Marshall Amplification and 50 years of Jim Marshall being in the music business. The 2555 model was reissued earlier this year as the 2555X.
Inspired by this acclaimed series the 2525C 1 x 12” combo and the 2525H ‘small box’ head combine Silver Jubilee preamp features and styling in a lower power, ‘mini’ design.
The 20 Watt 2525 Mini Jubilee is expertly crafted and is designed, engineered and constructed to the highest possible standards at the Marshall factory in Bletchley, England.
The 2525 models also shares the original Jubilee Series features, as well as High/Low output switching (20 Watt to 5 Watt) and independent 4/8/16 Ohm speaker outputs.
Full features include:
• Presence, Bass, Middle & Treble controls
• Output Master (pull channel)
• Lead Master
• Input Gain (pull rhythm clip)
• 20w/5w Power Output Switch
• 3 x ECC83 & 2 x EL34 Valves
• Celestion G12M-25 Greenback speaker (combo only)
• 4/8/16 ohm speaker outputs
• FX Loop
• DI Output
• Footswitch Included (channel change)
• Made in the UK