V-Collection 3 bundles 9 of Arturia's software emulations of classic analogue synths into one package! Get the Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP2600 V, Prophet V & Prophet VS, Jupiter 8-V, Oberheim SEM V, Wurlitzer V and Spark Vintage software instruments and re-create some classic analogue sounds!
Let's face it, most vintage analogue synths cost a small fortune to buy second-hand, and finding a reliable one can also be a pain! Plus, the fact that vintage synths didn't feature MIDI and need regular servicing in order to stay in tip-top condition means that they can be rather arduous to work with.
It's probably down to these reasons why Arturia decided to re-create some of the most sought-after analogue synths, so that even musicians on a budget could gain access to all these classic sounds and could incorporate them into their modern studio with ease.
The even better news is that anyone purchasing the V-Collection 3 between now and 16th January will be able to get all of these plug-in instruments for just £169 - usually £339!
MORE ON WHAT'S INCLUDED...
• Mini V: An emulation of one of the most sought-after analogue synths of all time - the Moog Minimoog! The Minimoog's influence can be found in tracks as far back as the 1970s, and many producers are still making use of its iconic sound today. As well as the sound, Arturia have also recreated the Minimoog's interface in digital form, as well as adding brand new features such as 32 note polyphony!
• Modular V: Another reincarnation of a Moog classic! The Modular V faithfully reproduces the sound and look of the classic Moog Modular series, for creating a huge range of unique sounds.
• CS-80V: Brings the sound of the Yamaha CS-80 to your computer. The original CS-80 was considered by many to be the ultimate polyphonic synthesiser and has been used by artists such as Toto, Jean Michel Jarre, Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Vangelis, Ultravox, Peter Gabriel and many more.
• ARP2600 V: A software emulation of the ARP 2600, which is cable of creating everything from heavy drum and bass stabs to classic arpeggiated electro basslines. Whatever genre of music you're working with, this instrument can create the sounds you want!
• Prophet V & Prophet VS: Arturia have brought back the first and last synths created by Sequential Circuits, which are perfect for delivering big, warm basslines and classic analogue-sounding leads and effects.
• Jupiter 8-V: The Roland Jupiter 8 is another instrument that many consider to be one of the best of all time. Arturia's 8V version gives you the classic, warm sound of the original, but also adds in an advanced step sequencer and new dynamic effects.
• Oberheim SEM V: Arturia have re-created the famous Oberheim SEM (Synthesiser Expander Module), whose shimmering analogue sound has been used by artists such as Goldfrapp, Herbie Hancock, John Carpenter and more. It's worth being part of anyone's synth collection for its unique harmonic spectrum that you'll struggle to reproduce with any other synth.
• Wurlitzer V: A faithful reproduction of the Wurtilizer 200A electric piano. The Wurtilizer V software uses powerful physical modelling to reproduce the acoustic properties of reeds, key action and amplification, in order to bring the original bright and overdriven Wurtilizer sound to your studio.
• Spark Vintage: 30 sought-after drum machines in one package! The Spark Vintage software includes emulations of instruments such as the Roland TR-808, TR-707 and TR-909, the LinnDrum, the Simmons SDS V, Yamaha RX5, Korg KPR-77 and more! Plus, because it is driven by a virtual analogue synthesis engine rather than being sample-based, it means that you can make tweaks to each individual sound, just as you could with the originals. CLICK HERE for more information on Arturia's Spark Vintage software.