Soon after the original Motif Music Production Synthesizer was released in 2001, it was recognized as the best sounding, top selling and most requested music workstation on the market. The Motif has continued to evolve over 3 product generations, improving at each step its expressiveness and functionality. At the same time, the community of end users, sound programmers, software developers and product support specialists at www.motifator.com expanded into a vibrant online music production community. And now, the next generation "XF" builds on the decade-long heritage of Motif, and with Flash memory expansion, provides groundbreaking capabilities that will set a new standard for keyboard workstations for years to come.
On stage, or in the studio, the new MOTIF XF Music Production Synthesizer has been designed to deliver the best sonic power with the utmost versatility.
• 741MB of internal Wave ROM (over twice that of the previous Motif XS) including incredibly realistic pianos, acoustic instruments and vintage synths.
• Up to 2GB of optional Flash Wave memory. Finally it is possible to save your samples to the internal memory of your synth so they are always there when you turn it on.
• A sophisticated 8-element synth architecture with XSpanded articulation and 18 different filter types let you shape your sound anyway you want, and 8 front panel knobs and sliders make it easy to do - even in real time.
• 1664 Voices and 97 Drum Kits put more sounds at your fingertips than ever before.
• 128MB of onboard volatile sample RAM -- for user sampling, loading and auditioning sample libraries or adding vocals and real instruments to your Motif XF.
• An improved User Interface with many user-requested features.
• The popular FSX (Motif XF6/7) and BH (Motif XF8) keyboard actions let you express your passion for playing. 61 key, 76 key and 88-note weighted action.
• 512 Performances combine 4 Voices and 4 Intelligent Arpeggiators that instantly create backing tracks with Yamaha’s intuitive Direct Performance Recording feature.
• An integrated Yamaha Digital Mixer that includes 3-band EQ for each part, 8 Dual Insertion effects, 2 System effects, an overall Master effect and Master EQ
• Direct-to-USB recording and playback lets you record your final mixes to any connected USB memory device as CD-quality WAV files, or play WAV files created on your computer back on the XF.
• New large format (512MB - 1GB) Voice libraries from Garritan, Sonic Reality, Easy Sounds and more plus new Motif-specific software tools, including waveform editors, sample format convertors and arp managers.
MOTIF XF becomes the most comprehensive and versatile music production synthesizer on the market. It will be available within Europe during October 2010 with prices expected to be very similar to the current MOTIF XS models.
For more information visit www.yamahasynth.com