Call Us: 01202 597180
We're open: Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays 10am - 4pm.

ASHDOWN LITTLE BASTARD 550 LIMITED EDITION BASS HEAD

Posted on October 13, 2011 by Joe Stachowiak There have been 3 comment(s)

Little BastardAshdown introduce the Little Bastard 550 after public demand for a Little Bastard bass head with more power! The Little Bastard 550 features a new version of the LB 30 pre-amp with added Gain control, coupled with the 550 Watt digital power section from the MiBass, resulting in stunning valve bass tone in a loud, lightweight compact head.However, not everyone will be able to get their hands on one of these as they are only going to be released in a limited edition batch! 50 Little Bastard 550's have been made in Ashdown's UK Custom Shop and one of them is available from us today!

Each Little Bastard 550 will be numbered from 1-50 and each comes with a Ltd Edition certificate, signed by designer Dave Green and MD Mark Gooday. Plus, the extra good news is that these heads won't completely break the bank! Become part of this exclusive Little Bastard club today!For more information on the Little Bastard 550 or to buy one, click the link below:

Little Bastard 550 - More Info/Purchase

This post was posted in Guitars, New Releases, Product News and was tagged with ashdown, bass

3 Responses to ASHDOWN LITTLE BASTARD 550 LIMITED EDITION BASS HEAD

• d tite says:

i "clicked on link below" but nothing further on the ashdowwn 550 was displayed....how much is it/rrp please?....dimensions/weight ?....would it "work" /be too powerful-with my ashdown mini stack speaker rig ( 1X15 & 1x 4x8 -300w &600w respectively-both 8 ohms)....i have the ashdown evo 300 amp at present...or...is there a "l/bastard" range of speakers to suit please?
    would appreciate your comments asap please.
    thankyou
    dt.

Posted on March 30, 2012 at 8:25 pm

• I'm afraid that the LB 550 was sold. They were extremely limited (only 50 in the UK), so as it is no longer available, it has been removed from our site.

When we had it in, it s RRP was £529. I'll get speak to someone in our Guitar Dept. though and get back to you with some alternative recommendations.

Posted on April 2, 2012 at 10:08 am

• Here is what our guitar team had to say:

The Ashdown ABM 500 EVO III (http://www.absolutemusic.co.uk/store/guitar-department-45/bass-amps-456/ashdown-abm-500-evo-iii-bass-head-575-watt-45579) would be an alternative head, as the 550 is no longer available, and is compatible with the cabinets that you have. Likewise, the Ashdown MiBass 550 (http://www.absolutemusic.co.uk/store/guitar-department-45/bass-amps-456/ashdown-mibass-550-compact-bass-head-550-watt-46106) is another option. And, here's a curveball idea if you're after something with valve tone; look at the Orange Bass Terror (http://www.absolutemusic.co.uk/store/guitar-department-45/bass-amps-456/orange-bass-terror-500w-bass-amp-head-3514).

We hope that helps :)

Posted on April 2, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Comments