TRADE-IN ANY Pro-Tools compatible audio interface and get £500 off the SSP price (£1299.99 inc) of a RedNet 5 interface. This brings the unit down to £799.99 inc after trade in.
RedNet 5 is a must if you intend to connect to Pro Tools HD, Pro Tools HD® Native, or Pro Tools HD® (TDM). Each RedNet 5 can supports up to 32 input and 32 output channels, meaning six RedNet 5 units can be connected to one Pro Tools HDX system, for up to 192 channels at 96 kHz — or 96 channels at 192 kHz. Imagine the creative control you’ll have at your fingertips with these two powerhouses working side by side!
- Full compatibility with previously saved sessions
- Route up to 32 inputs and 32 outputs into Pro Tools|HD via DigiLink
- Three RedNet 5s provide 96 inputs and outputs — the max supported by Pro Tools|HD
- Six RedNet 5s provide a total of 132 tracks @ 96kHz — the max supported by Pro Tools|HDX
- Synchronize your RedNet system to any incoming digital clock or word clock source
Offer runs though to 31st August 2014.