Call Us: 01202 597180
We're open: Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays 10am - 4pm.

Author Archives: AbsolutelyAbsolute

• NEW PRODUCTS ROUNDED UP FROM THE LATEST SHOWS

Posted on November 24, 2010 by AbsolutelyAbsolute

Sometimes you've just gotta take one for the team, and that's what I did recently, attending 3 music exhibitions in as many weeks. Well, someone's got to do it. To ease my guilt (and the jet lag) I spotted some fantastic new products, and here's a quick rundown…

At the PASIC Show in Indianapolis we caught a glimpse of the ALESIS DM7 USB electronic kit, powered by the new DM7 brain boasting over 400 drum and percussion sounds in 80 kits! It also features a three-zone 12-inch drum pad (plus four other drum pads and three cymbals), choke function on the crash and iPod play-along capability. It's due to hit the streets after Christmas for just £459 so click here to pre-order yours now!

Continue Reading

This post was posted in Blog entries, Community & Services and was tagged with pro tools 9, ultranova

• QSC KW-Series Now In-Store and In-Stock!

Posted on October 19, 2010 by AbsolutelyAbsolute

Anyone who's into their PA should be prepared to be blown away by the new KW-series speakers from QSC.

We're the ONLY store in the country to have stock of these new beasts, so come in-store to check out their power or click HERE to buy online.

Continue Reading

This post was posted in Blog entries, Live Sound and Light, New Releases

• PERFECT PIANOS with the new SYNTHOGY IVORY II GRAND PIANOS!

Posted on December 4, 2016 by AbsolutelyAbsolute

The world's most amazing sounding virtual grand piano collection just got even bigger and better with the release of SYNTHOGY IVORY II GRAND PIANOS.
    Featuring a whole new DSP engine, IVORY II GRAND PIANOS also features
    • Sympathetic String Resonance technology to recreate the sound of vibrating strings
    • Intuitive Half-Pedalling feature
    • Timbre shifting, parametric EQ and Synth [...]

This post was posted in Product News

3 Items