Fender just announced a huge rebuild that will have the vintage amp enthusiasts rather excited. We welcome back the Fender Deluxe Reverb.
Played on countless hit recordings, the mid-'60s Deluxe Reverb is a timeless Fender classic and one of the most indispensable workhorse guitar amps ever made. Moderately powered and producing a full, snappy and crystalline tone, the pedal-friendly '64 Custom Deluxe Reverb carries on that legacy with incredible vintage-style tones, thanks to its modified all-tube hand-wired AB763 circuitry. Featuring Bright and Normal channels, tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo on both channels, and 20 watts of output power, this is the go-to amp for warm, clean tones and moderate breakup.
The cabinet that holds the 12” Jensen® C-12Q speaker is crafted from solid pine for improved resonance and lighter weight, and features an extra-heavy textured vinyl covering and lightly-aged silver grille cloth for a picture-perfect vintage look. Its versatility and durability make the '64 Custom Deluxe Reverb the amp you'll want to take with you everywhere you go, even if you wind up stranded on a desert island.
- Hand-wired AB763 circuit with Bright and Normal channels; Fender Vintage Blue tone capacitors
- Tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo on both channels
- Four 12AX7 and two 12AT7 preamp tubes; 5AR4/GZ34 rectifier tube; matched pair of 6V6 output tubes
- 20 watts output power; 12" Jensen C-12Q speaker
- Solid pine cabinet with extra-heavy textured vinyl covering and lightly aged silver grille cloth
- Includes footswitch and amp cover
Features of the Fender 64 Custom Deluxe Reverb Amp