* SPECIAL OFFER * Boss RC-30 Loop Station Looping and Effects Pedal
The BOSS RC-30 is a Twin Pedal multi-track looper with two synchronized stereo tracks and built-in loop effects. Plug in your instrument of choice or even a microphone, an XLR input is provided, complete with phantom power. Record for up to three hours direct to internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB 2.0 port lets you save your loops externally, and import/export WAV files.
- Twin Pedal multi-track looper with true stereo I/O
- Two synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- Built-in effects for processing loops
- Multiple inputs: 1/4 inch A and B input jacks, stereo 1/8 inch mini AUX input jack, XLR input jack with phantom power
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- 99 on board memory phrases for storing loops
- This product is on order with our suppliers
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Brand Boss Condition New
Other products to consider
Boss JS-8 eBand Audio Player with Speakers and Effects (ex-display) Add to compare Currently Unavailable*
TC Electronic G-Major 2 Guitar Multi Effects Processor Add to compare£490.00Ordered on Request*
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Very well built great sound still learning how to use to its full potential.|
|Much easier to use than single button version. Excellent Purchased.|
|Been waiting a long time to get one of these and it has not disappointed. Not at all. Surprisingly easy to use. Highly recommend for solo artists and performers who's performances lack a bit of entertainment.|
|Complex so I have not yet used it to its full potential but I look forward to developing my skills.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|