Boss ME-80 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
- In Stock
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favourite stompboxes
- Manual mode for stompbox-style on/off, Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
- USB audio/MIDI interface built in
- Free Boss Tone Studio software allows you to edit/organise tones on your computer
The Boss ME-80 Guitar Multiple Effects unit offers the tones of a top studio with the simplicity of a stompbox.
The Boss ME-80 improves on the ME-70 and combines key features from the flagship Boss GT-100. This compact and powerful multi-effects unit features a pedalboard-style layout of gig-friendly footswitches, intuitive controls and an expression pedal. A huge range of high-quality effects are on offer, as are a number of ultra-realistic COSM amp models that replicate some of the most iconic amps in history. The ME-80 is ideal for both live and session environments and comes with free Boss Tone Studio software which allows patches to be downloaded online as well as tone editing and maintenance. This multi-effects unit can be battery or mains powered and features a built-in MIDI/USB audio interface, a powerful mobile guitarists studio that's easy to operate.
Other features of the ME-80 include:
Eight multi-function footswitches and expression pedal
Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic Boss stomps to the latest MDP effects
Updated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100
Preview and download free patches directly from the Boss Tone Central website
This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Boss Warranty Information: 5 Years for pedals. 2 years for all other Boss products from 1st May 2021
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members
Boss Multi Fx