Boss BCB-90X Carry Case for 9 Guitar Pedals with I/O Interface (ex-display)
- In Stock
Evolved from the famous BOSS BCB-60 pedalboard used by players for almost two decades, the next-generation BCB-90X delivers more versatility for modern pedal setups. A customizable insert lets you create a personalized layout with a variety of different pedal types, including BOSS compacts, GT-1000CORE and 200-/500-series pedals, loop switchers, volume/expression pedals, and others. Tough moulded construction offers great looks, durability, and light weight, while built-in junction boxes make connections on the gig fast and easy.
• Next-generation BCB-series pedalboard, updated for modern pedal setups
• Accommodates a variety of pedal sizes, including BOSS compacts, the GT-1000CORE multi-effects, 200-/500-series pedals, loop switchers, and more
• Customizable high-density foam insert holds pedals in place
• Integrated cable guide channel under the insert for neat wiring
• Light and rugged moulded design with detachable lid
• Built-in junction boxes for instrument input, mono/stereo outputs, and power
• Includes daisy-chain cable and PSB-1U adaptor for powering up to ten pedals
Create Any Layout You Want
With its ergonomic design and large, customizable space for laying out pedals, the BCB-90X allows you to create a diverse effects system that's streamlined and easy to carry. A high-density foam insert comes pre-scored for nine standard BOSS stomps, but can be cut for nearly any pedal size with a common utility knife. The insert holds your pedals securely in place during transport and performance, and there's space underneath to hide DC and long audio cables for a neat, clean look. Built-in junction boxes provide the finishing touch, bringing I/O jacks to the top of the board for quick connection.
Light, Durable, and Stable
The BCB-90X carries on the same rugged moulded construction that the BCB series is known for, offering maximum protection for your pedals while minimizing weight. The integrated lid locks securely and can be detached in seconds, so you're ready to play in a flash. Foam lining on the inside of the lid cushions your pedals while traveling, and bottom rubber feet provide a secure grip without scratching floors.
This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
Mainland UK: FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
We regret that we do not ship this item outside the UK
12 Months warranty