Boss AD-3 Acoustic Guitar Effects Processor (As New)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
- Acoustic guitar processor
- Add warmth to your acoustic sound
- Controls over feedback, chorus and reverb
The BOSS AD-3 Acoustic Instrument Processor incorporates the groundbreaking acoustic processing technology of BOSS' popular AD-5 unit in a smaller, gig-friendly compact pedal design. Developed exclusively for live performance, the AD-3 gives guitarists a warmer, richer acoustic sound thanks to its tone shaping controls specially tailored for acoustic-electric guitars, high-quality reverb and chorus, as well as a built-in feedback eliminator. Quite simply, this compact pedal is an acoustic musician's best friend.
- Read More
• Compact acoustic instrument processing pedal developed exclusively for gigging acoustic-electric guitarists
• Footswitchable Bi-Stereo Chorus offers split-frequency processing (Low and High) for natural, smooth chorus effect
• Studio-quality reverb provides clear, deep reverberation specially tuned for acoustic guitar
• Newly developed 'Bottom' and 'Top' controls offer variable tonal shaping to eliminate 'dry' sound from piezo pickups and add rich, resonant lows and brilliant highs as desired
• Special Guitar Amp output provides proper impedance and tonal balance for great-sounding connection to a guitar amp: stereo balanced outputs allow for direct connection to PA
• Dual Anti-Feedback function can be manually set to eliminate feedback or can be set to 'Auto' mode via footpedal
• Battery or AC-powered for maximum flexibility
Adding Rich Expression to Your Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The AD-3 Acoustic Instrument Processor pedal solves the age-old acoustic-electric guitar dilemma (i.e., thin tone and feedback problems) by giving guitarists specially developed tone, reverb, chorus and Anti-Feedback control in a high-quality compact pedal. Its built-in footswitchable 2x2 Chorus provides a smooth effect which can be precisely tailored using an onboard depth control, adding just the right amount of stereo sparkle. The reverb is exceptionally deep—perfect for simulating a mic'd acoustic guitar—and can also be adjusted via a depth knob.
But where the AD-3 really shines is in its onboard tone controls, aptly named 'Bottom' and 'Top.' Far more effective than simple EQ knobs, these controls incorporate sophisticated filters which work differently when boosted and cut. The Top knob boosts high-end brilliance or can be used to eliminate the thin, dry sound characteristic of most piezo and magnetic pickups, making your tone more natural. The Bottom knob tunes the low frequencies to add the desired amount of rich body resonance. Combined with the AD-3's built-in Anti-Feedback controls—which can be manually set or set via footswitch to 'Auto'—this pedal offers the perfect tone-enhancing, feedback-eliminating solution.
The AD-3 offers an adjustable Input control for impedance-matching to a variety of acoustic-electric pickup types. Similarly, its Output section provides a choice between stereo balanced outputs for direct connection to a PA system, or a dedicated Guitar Amp output for plugging in to a guitar amplifier.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Boss Condition Opened