Bose L1 Model 1S System (Includes 1S Powerstand and Radiator with B2 Bass Module)
The Bose® L1® Model IS portable line array system is a combination of performance and portability incorporating key elements of L1 Compact and Model II technologies into a flexible system designed for audiences up to 300. This system comes with the B2 Bass Module for performers who demand the best in low end enhancement.
- Proprietary 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180- degree coverage
- Line array technology produces consistent tonal balance
- Consists of only four lightweight pieces that set up and break down in minutes
- Durable components easily connect without the need for speaker stands
- Three protective bags/covers and rugged system design meet the demands of travel and live performances
- Integrated ToneMatch® port provides a single cable digital connection to the optional T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine
- B2 Bass Module included
- Read More
The IS system features a 12-speaker articulated line array, offering 180 degrees of horizontal coverage while maintaining consistent level, smooth tonal balance and clarity throughout the venue.
The system consists of only four lightweight pieces that set up and break down in minutes. These durable components easily connect without the need for stands or wires, and are readily transported in three protective carry bags. The materials and construction are specifically designed to meet the travel and performance demands of solo performers, mobile DJs and bands.
This L1 Model 1S system comes with the B2 bass module for greater low end performance.
The L1 IS has an integrated ToneMatch port making it simple to add the ToneMatch® audio engine to maintain the sound and tone of specific instruments and microphones.