Bose B2 Bass Module, Pre-Owned, Slight Dent to Front Grille (Pre-Owned)
The Bose B2 bass module is a high performance flexible bass solution designed for L1 Model 1S and Model II systems.
- Engineered specifically to work with the L1® Model II and Model 1S systems for users who require more powerful bass output
- Proprietary Bose technology automatically balances the output, optimising the performance for the specific L1 model
- Features two 10 inch high-excursion woofers mounted in a rugged enclosure
- Includes a three-position sensing switch, allowing bass output to be adjusted for different applications when used with L1 Model II or Model 1S
- Interlocking end caps allow up to two B2 bass modules to be stacked together
- Slight dent to front grille
- Read More
This pre-owned B2 is in full working order but, being used, is not in perfect condition. There is a slight dent to the front grille but this does not affect the sound or operation in any way, it is purely cosmetic.
The B2 features two 10 inch high-excursion woofers mounted into a rugged enclosure. For additional flexibility the B2 includes a rear panel switch that allows for higher or lower bass levels to be selected based on application or personal preference.
Proprietary Bose technology in the L1 systems automatically senses the switch position of the B2 and provides the proper equalisation and power. Interlocking end caps allow up to two B2 modules to be stacked together. Includes protective slip cover and NL4 cable.
The B2 bass module is also ideal for musicians and DJs that require higher bass output and impact. Both will benefit from the flexibility of the three- position sensing switch. Simply switch to '+' for the maximum bass output
Full bands will appreciate the B2 module's higher output, which provides additional bass for kick drums and bass guitars.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Bose Condition Pre-owned
|This product has no reviews yet.|