Bloomsbury Music Express 2nd Edition Age 9-10
Bloomsbury Music Express 2nd Edition Age 9-10 is a brand new edition with all new content in the familiar structure of units, lessons and activities, provides up to date delivery of the English National Curriculum from September 2014.
- A year of weekly lessons with over 100 activities and photocopiable lyric sheets
- CDs of performance, backing and teaching audio tracks
- DVD-Rom with whiteboard displays for all lessons with audio, graphics, movies and slide shows
- Six medium term lesson plans and 36 fully-prepared weekly lesson plans
- Glossary and background information
- No music reading required
- 64-page book, three CD's and a DVD-ROM
- Read More
Music Express is the primary class teacher's simple answer to 'how do I teach music?' - is now in a brand new edition. All new content in the familiar structure of units, lessons and activities, provides up to date delivery of the English National Curriculum from September 2014.
The new edition offers 60 completely new units of work, supplying musical learning from age 5 to 11. Just as its first edition, Music Express Second Edition presents an invaluable resource of great songs, stories, visuals, movies and music from across the world and across history. With new links to every subject and with lesson plans catering to all music curricula of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Music Express is relevant to all schools and all children.
Fully supported by CDs and audio-embedded whiteboard displays, the books take teachers and children alike on an enriching and thoroughly engaging journey of musical discovery and creativity.