Blackstar Series One 50 Guitar Head (opened)
This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
By switching both preamplifier and power amplifier parameters the Blackstar Series One 50W delivers both Class A style tones with a bell-like ring and classic push-pull crunch depending on the mode selected. The ISF control removes the limitations of traditional designs allowing you to tune the tone to exactly the sound you are looking for. DPR can reduce the power down to 5W and MIDI switching and a series effects loop make this the ultimate pro head.
- Read More
Blackstar Series One 50 Features
• 50W Watt head with built-in DPR power reduction
• 1 x ECC82, 3 x ECC83, 2 x EL34 valves
• Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
• Overdrive channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
• ISF equipped tone control section
• Presence control
• Master Volume
• Series effects loop
• MIDI switching
• Speaker emulated output
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase