Blackstar Series One 50 Guitar Amp Head
By switching both preamplifier and power amplifier parameters the Blackstar Series One 50W delivers both Class A style tones with a bell-like ring and classic push-pull crunch depending on the mode selected. The ISF control removes the limitations of traditional designs allowing you to tune the tone to exactly the sound you are looking for. DPR can reduce the power down to 5W and MIDI switching and a series effects loop make this the ultimate pro head.
- Read More
Blackstar Series One 50 Features
• 50W Watt head with built-in DPR power reduction
• 1 x ECC82, 3 x ECC83, 2 x EL34 valves
• Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
• Overdrive channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
• ISF equipped tone control section
• Presence control
• Master Volume
• Series effects loop
• MIDI switching
• Speaker emulated output
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Blackstar Condition New Amp Use Guitar Amp Type Head Power 11-50W
Other products to consider
|This product has no reviews yet.|