Bitwig Studio 2.0 Audio/MIDI Recording Software (Educational)
"IMPORTANT: Proof of educational status will be required in order to despatch your order.
Please note that your order may be delayed until this is obtained."
- Native cross-platform DAW (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Intuitive nonlinear sequencing for the studio world and beyond
- Modular device structure with advanced nesting and routing
- Multi-touch support for Windows and Linux, with a dedicated Tablet display profile
- Support for various MIDI controllers out of the box, with native MPE support for next generation controllers
- Extensive hardware integration with MIDI sync, MIDI Time Code, as well as analogue Clock, and CV out
- Full multicore and multiprocessor support
This is an educational version and is for accredited students, teachers and educational establishments. You will need to provide proof of educational status to activate the software.
Discover Bitwig Studio 2, the innovative music creation and performance software for all major platforms. Experience seamless integration of linear timeline sequencing together with nonlinear, performance-oriented clip launching and an intuitive user interface that adapts to each step of your workflow. Bitwig Studio is the single solution for realising any musical idea across every stage of production.
Includes over 70 devices, such as Bitwig's suite of instruments and audio effects, as well as container devices and note effects.
Enjoy a sound content library consisting of over 2,000 presets and 9GB of sound content: drum machines, acoustic drums, multi-sampled instruments, loops, sound effects and much more.
Includes 12 months of free upgrades: perpetual license with 12 months of free updates and upgrades upon registration.
• VST and VST3 support with built-in 32-/64-bit bridging, plug-in crash protection, delay compensation, and flexible multi-out and sidechain capabilities
• Multi-display support for up to three displays
• Unified Modulation System: Use Macro controls, Note Expressions, and LFOs & Envelopes to modulate any device, VST plug-in, or hardware parameter
• Advanced Layered Editing mode
• Open Controller API: Create and customise functionality for any MIDI controller, with scripting access to nearly every feature of Bitwig Studio
• Bounce and Bounce in Place for Clips or time selection
• Context-based Pop-up Browser, with support for selected VST preset formats
• File import: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, OGG Vorbis, and MIDI
9 GB free disk space (for full content installation). Minimum 1280 x 768 pixel screen resolution. Minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended). 64-bit OS (Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.9 or later, Linux Ubuntu 16.04 or later). For latest system requirements and OS compatibility, please see the bitwig website.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.