Bigfoot Engineering Octo Puss Guitar Effects Pedal
Bigfoot Engineering's founder & CEO, Rhys Stubbs, comes from a long line of inventors, musicians, artists, & audio engineers. Absorbing this knowledge & experience in his formative years was instrumental in shaping his fastidious and obsessive nature concerning all things audio. Rhys designs & builds all Bigfoot pedals by hand in the UK meaning each & every one gets his personal touch & seal of approval.
- Hand Built in the UK
- Completely passive - No power supply or battery required!
- Octave Effect with Germanium Transistors
- True Bypass
- Rugged and durable lightweight enclosure
- Read More
The Octo Puss is unusual in it's design - it is completely passive, meaning it does not require a power supply or batteries of any kind. For optimum performance, simply connect the pedal directly after any buffered effects unit.
The Octo Puss is an analogue octave up generator without any additional circuitry. This means you can combine it with any of your favourite boost, overdrive, distortion or fuzz boxes. You can even tailor the tone using just your amplifier, or keep it completely clean.
Say goodbye to nasally sounding octave pedals and hello to accurate tracking. Our very own audio transformer has a far superior frequency response and performance to those found in any other analogue octave pedal in the world.
Although silicon diodes are typically used in octave pedals for their abundance and cheap cost, they are less responsive to soft dynamics. We use a pair of original germanium diodes for our octave generator circuit to ensure no nuance of your playing gets lost.
• Designed and built in England using all-analogue circuitry and the finest quality parts.
• Housed in a rugged and lightweight aluminium enclosure which is silk-screened by hand for a great looking finish that really stands out from the crowd.
• Each pedal is hand serial numbered and chronicled in our records to protect your investment.
• The Octo Puss is one of the only guitar pedals in the world which doesn't require a power supply or batteries of any kind.
• True bypass switching.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout)International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
5 Recommended Accessories
On demo in store No Brand No Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|