AVID Pro Tools HD Native PCIe with Pro Tools | HD Software
Harness the power of Pro Tools | HD with this HD Native system including a PCIe card and Pro Tools | HD Software.
- Harness the power of your computer with a PCIe card based set-up
- Create large sessions with up to 256 audio tracks and up to 64 channels of I/O
- Attain the highest performance and lowest latency of any native digital audio workstation
- Get the ideal tracking experience and set-and-forget direct monitoring with an integrated low-latency monitor mode
- Capture and reproduce audio with pristine clarity using Pro Tools | HD Series interfaces
- Record, edit, and mix with ease using Pro Tools | HD software, the industry's most trusted toolset
- Total flexibility-work with Mac or Windows, Pro Tools or third-party software, and more
- Read More
When it comes to creating music or sound for picture, high quality doesn't have to come at a high price. Get the same pristine sound of Pro Tools® | HDX for less with Pro Tools | HD Native. Instead of dedicated DSP, HD Native harnesses the power of your Mac or PC, so you can take on large, complex sessions. Escape the latency lag of USB and FireWire interfaces. Get the advanced tools you need to turn around projects faster. And experience the highest performance and professional sync capabilities of any host-based audio workstation.
Experience High Performance And Reliability
Whether you're tracking multiple inputs or mixing hundreds of tracks, Pro Tools | HD Native tightly integrates with your computer's CPU to keep up with your project's highest demands—without compromise. Choose the HD Native card if you have a PCIe-equipped Mac or PC.
Hear What You've Been Missing—Without Distracting Latency
What happens when you combine best-in-class audio conversion with PCIe throughput? You get a high-performance system that can handle whatever you throw at it, and the lowest possible latency for your sessions. That means you can monitor your performance in sync with the playback for easier, worry-free recording.
Everything You Need For Professional Music and Audio Production
Pro Tools | HD Native comes with industry-standard Pro Tools | HD software, so you gain the power and creative tools to compose, record, edit, sequence, and mix studio-quality audio—at up to 32-bit, 192 kHz resolution. Create complex compositions with the integrated Score Editor and MIDI production tools. Track sessions with extremely low latency and create polished professional mixes with the help of over 60 included effects, virtual instruments, and utility plug-ins.
Expand Your Capabilities
Customise your Pro Tools | HD Native system for your needs now and in the future. Get the highest audio fidelity, greatest dynamic range, and pristine audio clarity when you pair HD Native with a Pro Tools | HD Series interface. Add sync capabilities for working with video. Take hands-on control of your mix with an Avid Pro Mixing console or control surface. And expand your sonic palette with a wide range of AAX plug-ins, virtual instruments, and software options available from Avid and other third party audio development partners.
Pro Tools HD Native Core Specifications
Maximum Channels of I/O: 64
Maximum Audio Tracks @ 48 kHz / 96 kHz / 192 kHz: 256 / 128 / 64
Maximum Stereo Audio Tracks @ 48 kHz / 96 kHz / 192 kHz: 192 / 64 / 32
Simultaneous Record Tracks: 256
Total Instrument Tracks: 512
Total MIDI Tracks: 512
Total Auxiliary Tracks: 512
Total Busses: Unlimited
Video Tracks: 64
Host Connection: PCIe
Maximum Sample Rate: 32-bit, 192 kHz
Mixer Resolution: 64-bit floating point
Processing Resolution: 32-bit floating point
ASIO/Core Audio Streams: 64
Supported Plug-in Formats: AAX Native, AudioSuite
Surround Mixer: Up to 7.1 surround
Automatic Delay Compensation: 16k @ 48 kHz
Supported Avid Interfaces
Pro Tools | HD I/O
Pro Tools | HD OMNI
Pro Tools | HD MADI
Pro Tools | PRE™
Pro Tools | SYNC HD™
• Pro Tools | HD Native PCIe card
• Pro Tools | HD software activation card (requires download includes software
installer, bundled plug-ins, and drivers)
• User guides
• iLok 2 USB key (for software authorisation)
• 1-year Avid All Access Upgrade and Support plan (includes access to new Pro Tools releases, bonus plug-ins, and support for one year, renewable annually)
• Thunderbolt- or PCIe-equipped Mac or Windows computer (for the latest HD
Native hardware and OS requirements, visit the avid website)
• USB port for iLok (plus, Internet connection for software download)
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Avid Condition New