AVID Pro Tools HD I/O 16x16 Analog interface
Get the absolute highest audio quality and unprecedented I/O flexibility with HD I/O, a high-performance Pro Tools HD Series audio interface that's designed to completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD systems. While its sleek look resembles its prior generation interfaces, HD I/O has been completely redesigned on the inside with high-quality electronics, giving you pristine, best-in-class A/D and D/A conversion and the lowest possible latency.
- Read More
Avid HD I/O Features
• Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion, premium analogue circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
• Versatile digital I/O, with built-in sample rate conversion
• Expand or customize the I/O with analogue or digital option cards
• Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD for full input, output, and routing control
• Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter
• Keep things in sync with dedicated Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O
• Keep an eye on your levels easily through 32 4-segment metering LEDs
• Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
• Connects to Pro Tools|HD through a DigiLink Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)
Hear What You've Been Missing
A sonic improvement over its audio interface predecessors, HD I/O features premium A/D and D/A conversion, so you can achieve higher audio fidelity, extensive dynamic range, super-low jitter, and the absolute lowest possible latency in your sessions. With certain configurations, you also get built-in sample rate conversion and a soft clip feature for worry-free recording. And using Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter that catches even the fastest transients, you can track hotter signals and smooth out inconsistent levels from incoming sources.
The HD I/O 16x16 is the ideal choice for music productions—get the maximum complement of analogue inputs and outputs (can be customized by replacing a card, but not expanded). Onboard I/O as follows:
High-quality analogue I/O:
• 16 analogue inputs (using DB25)
• 16 analogue outputs (using DB25)
Additional digital I/O:
• 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O (supports 192 kHz single-wire)
• 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O
• 8 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Brand Avid Condition New
Other products to consider
|This product has no reviews yet.|