AVID C24 Pro Tools Control Surface (Pre-Owned)
Sleek and stylish, the new 24-channel Digidesign® C|24® control surface provides direct hands-on control of Pro Tools® mixing, recording, and editing, a complete array of high-quality analogue inputs, and a 5.1 analogue monitor section to use with your Pro Tools I/O.
As the natural evolution of its predecessor — Control|24™, one of the best-selling consoles ever in its class — C|24 integrates the latest advancements in Pro Tools software with many new features and improvements to provide an incredibly powerful and richly featured console option that's easy to use and aggressively priced for Pro Tools|HD® and Pro Tools LE® users.
• Direct hands-on access to recording, editing, routing, and mixing functions in Pro Tools|HD or Pro Tools LE
• 24 bankable channel strips, each with a touch-sensitive, motorized fader and dedicated Mute, Solo, Select, Input, Record, EQ, Dynamics, Insert, Send, and Automation buttons
• Easy-to-read, 6-character, dual-row LED scribble strip displays provide instant visual feedback for channel names, plug-in parameters, sends, panning, and other editing functions
• 24 high-quality rotary encoders with LED rings
• 16 high-quality mic / line / DI preamps with high-pass filters and variable input gain allow direct mic, instrument, and line-level connections (via DB25) for recording through a Digidesign audio interface
• 8-channel stereo line submixer, which can be routed directly to the monitor section
• Professional, integrated 5.1 surround analogue monitor system with trimmable inputs and outputs
• Built-in talkback mic and inputs for remote talkback and listenback
• External power supply allows for a more streamlined console design
• Intelligent switch design with bold graphics makes the layout easy to memorize and navigate
• Sleek, low-profile industrial design with stylish dark graphite colour scheme
• Digidesign-qualified Pro Tools|HD system running Pro Tools HD 7.3.2 (included) or higher software, or
• Digidesign-qualified Pro Tools LE system running Pro Tools LE 7.4 software (coming soon)
C|24® is a stylish mid-sized, non-expandable control surface that not only provides tactile control of Pro Tools® software recording, editing, and mixing functions, it offers 16 high-quality analogue preamps and an improved analogue 5.1 surround monitor section that provide superb sound for your professional music and post-production projects.
Total Hands-On Control
C|24 provides direct hands-on access to recording, editing, routing, and mixing functions in Pro Tools software. The control surface features 24 bankable channel strips, each with a touch-sensitive, motorized fader: high-quality rotary encoder and LED ring: dedicated Mute, Solo, and channel select illuminated buttons: and dedicated Input, Record, EQ, Dynamics, Insert, Send, and Automation buttons. It also features many more Edit commands, windows management controls, and dedicated buttons than Control|24, plus a Soft Keys section that allows future features to be added as Pro Tools software evolves.
Superb Mic Preamps and Analog Submixer
C|24 isn't just about controlling tracks: you can connect mics, instruments, and line-level devices directly to the control surface's audio inputs (via DB25 connections). C|24 features 16 super high-quality, low-noise preamps, each with a high-pass filter and variable input gain, that outperform those on Control|24 in every way, including gain, frequency response, signal-to-noise ratio, and more. It also houses an 8-channel stereo line submixer, which can be routed directly to the integrated monitor section, making it easy to mix signals from outboard instruments and gear.
Professional 5.1 Analog Monitor Section
The monitoring section in C|24 has been completely redesigned and improved, providing many features found on Digidesign's coveted ICON integrated console systems. It features a professional, integrated 5.1 surround analogue monitor section: 5.1, LCRS, and stereo presets for easy integration with Pro Tools: output metering for stereo and surround-sound operation: trimmable inputs and outputs: talkback latching and Auto Talkback modes: and more. And the built-in talkback mic and remote talkback and listenback inputs make it easy to set up two-way communication for your recording sessions.
Efficient Console Ergonomics and Integration
C|24 is designed to provide you with high workflow efficiency, and offers more dedicated controls and features, though it retains many of the same proven workflows, making upgrading to C|24 an easy transition. Flip mode makes it easy to switch encoder functions to the faders, while dedicated Bank Select and Nudge buttons enable easier Pro Tools mixer navigation. C|24 also offers an updated transport section for machine control integration: Windows Configurations and Memory Locations modes for creating, editing, and recalling these settings: an LED timecode display that shows absolute time, SMPTE, Feet/Frames, and Bars/Beats: and a jog/shuttle wheel for scrubbing, editing, bank-nudging, and navigation.
Beautiful, Streamlined Design
Sporting a sleek, industrial design with a stylish, dark graphite colour scheme, C|24 fits right in with traditional and modern music and post-production studios. The control surface occupies a small footprint, offers an ergonomic design with a comfortable front bolster, and allows for better placement of your computer monitor and speakers thanks to its low-profile meterbridge. The control surface also features an intelligent switch design with bold graphics, making the layout easy to memorize and navigate. And the bright, easy-to-read, 55 x 2 LED scribble strips provide a 6-character, dual row display per channel for instant verification of channel names, plug-in parameters, sends, panning, and other editing functions.
Gain: +18 dB – +65 dB: Frequency Response: -0 dB @ 10 Hz, -1 dB @ 100 kHz: Maximum Input: +3 dBu: Maximum Output: +24 dBu: EIN: -127 dBu: THD+N: 0.004% @ 1 kHz, -1 dBFS @ 40 dB gain
Gain: +0 dB ¬¬– +50 dB: Frequency Response: -0.5 dB @ 10 Hz, -1 dB @ 100 kHz: Maximum Input: +22 dBu: Maximum Output: +24 dBu: Dynamic Range: 108 dB A-weighted / 105 dB (unweighted): THD+N: 0.004% @ -3 dBFS
Gain: +0 dB – +50 dB: Frequency Response: -0.5 dB @ 10 Hz, -1 dB @ 100 kHz: Maximum Input: +22 dBu: Maximum Output: +24 dBu: S/N: -97 dB: Dynamic Range: 108 dB A-weighted / 105 dB (unweighted): THD+N: 0.004% @ -3 dBFS
Gain: -infinity – +10 dB: Frequency Response: -0.5 dB @ 10 Hz, -3 dB @ 160 kHz: Maximum Input: +29.5 dBu: Maximum Output: +29.5 dBu: S/N: 117 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz): THD+N: 0.00035% @ 1 kHz @ +27 dBu
Gain: -infinity – unity: Frequency Response: -1 dB @ 10 Hz, -1 dB @ 95 kHz: Maximum Input: +23 dBu: Maximum Output: +24 dBu: S/N: 102 dB unweighted: THD+N: 0.002%: L/R Channel Matching: +/- 1 dB
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Digidesign Condition Pre-owned