Hits, Collision and Effects with Wooden Tools
Important Note: This is a software instrument designed for the full version of the NI Kontakt engine, and is not a physical product!
Wood is an organic material, found in plants, and used for many purposes such as making musical instruments. Many wooden instruments are idiophones, instruments where the vibration of the material itself is the main source of the sound. Following this concept, Wood is a sample library made by sampling hits, collision or effects with wooden tools (sticks, claves, boards, drums, castanets, bowls and so on). The samples are then processed into different instruments ranging from tuned/untuned percussions, drum kits, hits/noises to sound textures and sound effects. Wood features 17 instruments and 4 multis using 278 stereo samples with many round robin and velocity layers. Four standard effects are accessible from the custom performance view: Saturation, Rotator, Delay and Reverb.
- 17 Kontakt Instruments (.nki)
- 4 Kontakt Multis (.nkm)
- Up to 3 Round Robin
- Up to 3 Velocity Layers
- 278 Samples (44.1Khz / 24Bit stereo)
- Formats: Kontakt and WAV
- Sample sets including wood-block, wooden bowl, castanets, wooden boards, claves and sticks, raw drum, various hits and effects
- The full version of Kontakt 3.5 or higher is required to run this instrument
Important note: The full version of Kontakt 3.5 or higher is required to run this software.
- Any Audio Interface
- This product will be delivered electronically via email
Most purchases will be delivered in under 1 hour to your email address.
If not received please check your spam folder.