Italian Analog Synthesiser
Important Note: This is a software instrument designed for the full version of the NI Kontakt engine, and is not a physical product!
In the lab, for years, covered by other instruments and things, there was this old Italian analog synthesizer from 1979: the Jen SX1000. Monophonic with just 1 oscillator, it was often called “poor man’s Moog”. It is always hard to sample analog gears so, instead of trying to clone it (which is obviously impossible for a sampler), we decided to use the samples of each waveform to build an hybrid synthesizer taking advantage of the Kontakt Script language. It sounds both vintage and new! It is also possible to drift the oscillators to emulate the tuning problems of vintage analog synthesizers and to hear the usual knobs noise caused by dust while tweaking them. The Performance View follows the original parameters scheme adding, of course, new features.
- 2 Oscillators (Saw, Square, Pulse 5%)
- 1 Noise generator (White/Pink)
- 12dB/oct filter
- 1 LFO (Sine) for Pitch and Cutoff
- 2 Envelopes
- Cutoff and Velocity Arpeggiator
- 24 Factory Presets
- 24 User Presets (save function within the Kontakt GUI)
- 229 Samples (44.1Khz / 24Bit)
- Size: 123 MB
- Formats: Kontakt and WAV
- The full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher is required to run this instrument
Important note: The full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher is required to run this software.
- Any Audio Interface
- This product will be delivered electronically via email
Most purchases will be delivered in under 1 hour to your email address.
If not received please check your spam folder.
|This product has no reviews yet.|