Glockenspiel Played with Ping Pong Balls
Important Note: This is a software instrument designed for the full version of the NI Kontakt engine, and is not a physical product!
Why use sticks when you can use ping pong balls?
Pong Glockenspiel is a Kontakt Instrument made by recording a toy glockenspiel played with ping pong balls. Two velocity layers (hard and soft) are cross faded to have a smooth transition while the 3 round robin (repetitions samples) avoid the “machine gun” effect of sampled instruments. Tweaking the controls in the custom performance view you can alter the instrument making many new sounds. There are also two ambient instruments, two synth pad instruments and two slowed down instruments crafted using the original samples.
- 8 Kontakt Instruments (.nki)
- 3 Round Robin
- 2 Velocity Layer (cross faded)
- 110 Samples (44.1kHz / 24Bit)
- Size: 102 MB
- Formats: Kontakt and WAV
- Bonus: pad, ambience and slow instruments
- The full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher is required to run this instrument
Important note: The full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher is required to run this software.
- Any Audio Interface
- This product will be delivered electronically via email
Most purchases will be delivered in under 1 hour to your email address.
If not received please check your spam folder.
|This product has no reviews yet.|