Bright and Crystalline Samples
Important Note: This is a software instrument designed for the full version of the NI Kontakt engine, and is not a physical product!
Found in a flea market, buried inside a box full of dust and cutlery, this balloon wine Glass has a bright and crystalline tone and long sustain. Hits were sampled with fingers, a piano hammer, a metal stick, and palm of the hand. Additional sounds produced with wet fingers on the border, small screws thrown inside the goblet, and processed slowed down hits for the atmospheric pads.
- 10 Kontakt Instruments (.nki)
- 7 Kontakt Multis (.nkm)
- Up to 10 Round Robin samples
- Up to 3 Velocity layers
- 114 Samples (44.1kHz / 24Bit)
- 7 Custom Reverb IRs
- Size: 387 MB
- Sample sets including finger hits, metal hits, piano hammer hits, palm hits, screw hits, wet fingers
- The full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher is required to run this instrument
Important note: The full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher is required to run this software.
- Any Audio Interface
- This product will be delivered electronically via email
Most purchases will be delivered in under 1 hour to your email address.
If not received please check your spam folder.