Audio Technica ATR3350 Tie Clip Mic (was ATR35S)
Audio-Technica's omnidirectional lavalier ATR3350 replaces the ATR35s and is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction.
- High-quality condenser in a miniature lavalier microphone
- Ideal for aerobics/dance/sports instructors
- Great for video use, this 'newscaster-style' microphone is practically invisible
- Integrated 20' cable terminated with a 3.5 mm mini-plug for use with most cameras and home recording systems
- Includes tie clip, battery, foam windscreen
This high-quality condenser is ideal for video use. Its low-profile design assures minimum visibility.
Audio Technica ATR3350 Specifications
POLAR PATTERN: Omnidirectional
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50 - 18,000 Hz
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -54 dBm +/- 3 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
IMPEDANCE: 1000 ohms +/- 30%
BATTERY TYPE: LR44
WEIGHT: 0.2 oz (6 g)
CABLE: 20' (6.0 m)