Audio Technica ATM450 Side Address Condenser Microphone
The Audio Technica ATM450 is a small-diaphragm cardioid condenser mic ideal for instrument miking.
- Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions
- Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Read More
One of the new stars of the Artist Series remake, the ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The ATM450 also features a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability for flexible use with a wide range of performers and system configurations. The microphone's extended flat frequency response makes it ideal for high SPLs as well as for live and amplified acoustic instruments. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
Audio Technica ATM450 Specifications
Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarised condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: 41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 200 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 152 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range: 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal to Noise Ratio: 69 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
Weight: 98 g (3.5 oz)
Dimensions (L x dia): 126.9 x 21 mm / 5.00 x 0.83 inch
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8 inch-27 threaded stands. 5/8 inch-27 to 3/8 inch-16 threaded adapter. Windscreen. Soft protective pouch
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
6 Recommended Accessories
Brand Audiotechnica Condition New
Other products to consider
Shure Beta 181/C side address condenser mic with cardioid capsule Add to compare£361.40Ordered on Request*
Audio Technica ATM73A headworn condenser microphone (XLR, Cardioid) Add to compare£199.00Ordered on Request*
Audio Technica ATM75 headworn condenser microphone (XLR, Cardioid) Add to compare£165.00Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|