Aston Spirit Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Aston Spirit is a high-performance, switchable pattern, microphone utilising a 1 inch gold evaporated capsule.
- Wave-form mesh head - this unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory
- Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology
- Direct to stand microphone mounting
- 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers
- PCB - market-leading electronic design with WIMA capacitors
- Eco-friendly packaging. No unnecessary frills, just well-designed, re-usable and
- Read More
The Spirit is designed to deliver a beautifully open sound with sparkling harmonics. This highly accurate micro- phone gives a stunningly natural and transparent recording, capturing all the detail in the high range but without adding the harshness that some condenser microphones seem to.
A switch on the mic body selects from Omni, Cardioid or Figure-of-Eight polar patterns. It is versatile enough to use with most instruments and excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is teamed with high-end transformer balanced circuitry using only the best components such as WIMA capacitors, the same devices you'll find in boutique microphones costing far more than the Spirit.
Transducer Type: Condenser
Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
Directional Polar Pattern: Omni/Cardioid/Figure-of-Eight
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB A-Weighted
Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1k ohms: 23.7mV/Pa
Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 138dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94 dB SPL): 80dB A-Weighted
Pad Switches: -20dB/-10dB/0dB
Low-Cut Filter: 80Hz
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Aston Condition Opened
|This product has no reviews yet.|