Ashdown 330 Touring 115H Bass Combo (As New)
This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
Ashdown 330 Touring 115H Bass Combo, 330 Watt 1x15
First heard in the 427 Small Block, Ashdown's Dual Tube bass preamp was an instant hit, thanks to its solid, articulate bottom end and sparkling highs. The 330W Ashdown 330 Touring 115H takes this stunning tube preamp design and partners it with an uprated and tour proven MAG power stage, delivering the payload via a custom 15 inch driver with an HF horn for extended top end response.
- Read More
The discerning bass player gets high and low gain inputs, front panel-mounted FX send and return, rotary bass, middle and treble controls with mid shift, bass shift and bright switching, mute switch, rotary gain and master volume controls and a DI output.
Retro cabinet styling features vinyl covering, chrome protective corners, vintage red grille cloth and, of course, the trademark illuminated Ashdown VU meter.
Ashdown 330 Touring 210H Specifications
• Power Output (RMS): 330 watts
• Speaker Configuration: 1 x 15 inch
• Frequency Response: -3dB at 20Hz and 20kHz
• Speaker Outputs: Jack
• Line Level, High and Low Impedance Instrument Inputs
• DI Output
• Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
• EQ: Fully Passive Middle Treble Bass Bass Shift Middle Shift Bright Switch
• Effects send and return loop
• Pre-Amp Tubes: 1 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 610 x 610 x 340 mm
• Weight: 24 Kgs
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase