ART MX225 Zone Distribution Mixer (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The ART MX225 is designed for remote volume control of multiple amplifiers or powered speakers in a distributed audio system.
- Left and right balanced Source 1 and 2 Inputs, accepts stereo or mono signal sources
- Source 1 and 2 input channels are internally routed to all five Zone channels
- Five Zone channels each feature Source 1 and 2 level controls and left and right balanced output XLR connectors
- Stereo/Mono selector on each zone sums left and right into Mono mode when engaged
- Mono indicator LED on each zone channel indicates that mono has been selected
- Five LED level metering (-25, -20, -15, -10, Clip) on each zone channel indicate signal activity for each zone
- Source 1 and 2 indicator LEDs show you when signal is present in each source channel
Two stereo sources are available to each of five output zones. Each source input pair handles separate left and right balanced line level signals. Each output zone features independent level control from inputs 1 and 2, stereo/mono selector with mono indicator, LED level metering, and left and right balanced line level zone outputs. All audio connections are balanced XLR. The built in power supply and single high 19 inch rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable operation.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Art Condition Opened
|This product has no reviews yet.|