ART Cleanbox II hum eliminator
- Out of stock
- CleanBox II - removes unwanted Ground Loops
- Transformer balancing box
'Hum' in an audio system is often caused by loop effects which act like antennas. These loops can easily pick up a 60 Hz (or higher harmonics) hum transmitted by electrical wiring. Typically, these loops are connected via grounds, more commonly called 'ground loops'. The safest way to eliminate unwanted noise is with the ART CleanBOX II. Some examples of Ground Loops:
• The power ground of a synthesizer, connected to the signal ground of the synth, into a mixer's ground, then into a mixer's power ground.
• The signal ground of a send effect (reverb, delay) into a mixer, and the connecting power grounds of the mixer and the unit.
• The power ground of a guitar amplifier, connected to a signal processor which has a second guitar amplifier on the other channel, and then the second guitar amp's power ground.
The CleanBOX II easily removes ground loops without any signal degradation.
This product is on order with our suppliers.
Please note that we are experiencing delays from most of our suppliers and cannot guarantee delivery times. Where possible, we recommend that you choose an alternative product that is showing as being in stock. Feel free to contact us for help, thank you.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Art Warranty Information: 3 year manufacturer’s defect warranty
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time
3 years warranty for VIP members