Apogee ONE USB Mic and Audio Interface for iPad and Mac
The Apogee ONE is the first studio-quality microphone and audio interface for iOS devices and Mac computers.
- Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Works with new iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, Lightning cable included
- Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee's Maestro software (iOS and Mac)
- USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- 2 Analogue Inputs (XLR microphone and 1/4 inch instrument connector on breakout cable)
- 1 1/8 inch stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- DC power supplies charge to iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
- Read More
The Apogee ONE is designed for easily creating professional and amazing sounding recordings on your iPod touch, iPhone, iPad or Mac. Using Apogee's premium AD/DA conversion, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering audiophile quality sound to your headphones.
The ONE for iPad and Mac features special circuitry designed to deliver professional performance for iPad use and low latency USB 2.0 performance for Mac.
The Apogee Advantage: Sound Quality
ONE makes the legendary quality of Apogee's mic preamps, AD/DA converters and clocking available in a portable form factor and at a great price. With components carefully selected in critical listening tests and a highly efficient circuit design, ONE was built by Apogee engineers to make a difference you can hear.
Pristine, next generation AD/DA converters
ONE's AD/DA converters are designed to deliver the purest recordings and best listening experience possible. ONE's efficient circuitry and state-of-the-art components provide a simplified signal path resulting in incredibly transparent recordings.
Smooth, detailed world-class mic preamps
ONE features two microphone preamps with seamless click-free transitions as the gain increases and decreases throughout the incredible gain range of 0 to 63 dB. This unprecedented feature allows you to dial in the perfect level, either with the controller knob or from within software, while delivering ultra-low noise and smooth, crisp detail. ONE's mic pres are suitable for all dynamic, condenser or ribbon microphones, allowing you to capture any sound without compromise.