Apogee One USB Audio Interface for Mac (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
Apogee ONE is a pocket-sized music interface featuring the award winning sound quality that made Apogee Electronics famous. Designed to work easily with Apple's GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, or any Core Audio compliant application, ONE lets you create professional recordings anywhere.
- Single channel input USB audio interface
- Internal condenser microphone
- Balanced XLR microphone preamp with phantom power
- Unbalanced 1/4 inch high impedance instrument input
- Designed for Mac
- Read More
With ONE, you can record a single channel of audio using the specially tuned enclosure microphone, an instrument input for guitar, bass, or keyboard, or a world-class microphone preamp input. Listening with ONE is an entirely new experience as well. Hear your recordings and your iTunes library with incredible dimension and clarity through ONE's studio-quality stereo output.
It's an Apogee: Legendary Sound Quality at an Incredible Price
If you've been in a commercial recording studio, you've probably seen Apogee gear. If you haven't, you've heard it. Apogee products are preferred by recording pros around the world and have set the industry standard in professional recording for over two decades. ONE makes the legendary quality of Apogee available in a portable form factor and at the lowest price ever for a premium computer recording interface.
Take ONE Anywhere
ONE is powered by a USB connection to your Mac and offers 24 bit audio at sample rates of 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz for pristine sound quality. With a footprint slightly larger than an iPhone, ONE's compact size is travel friendly, allowing you to record and perform professionally any place your music takes you.
There's a Mic Inside:
Tuned Aperture Microphone™ Technology
Unlike any interface in its class, ONE features an internal reference condenser microphone that has been fine-tuned by professional recording engineers to create Apogee's Tuned Aperture Microphone™ technology. ONE with its tuned aperture microphone and fitted with the optional custom mic mount is the ultimate portable recording solution for quickly capturing musical ideas, recording high quality demos, rehearsals, podcasts, lectures, interviews, voice-overs and more.
Choose your Mic:
World-Class Mic Pre input
For those who prefer the sound of their favourite microphone, ONE features a worldclass microphone preamp with phantom power and a gain range of +10 to 63 dB. Based on the award winning mic preamps in Apogee's Ensemble and Duet, ONE's preamp is digitally controlled by the encoder knob. Level can also be set from within Apogee's Maestro, or your Mac's Sound and Audio MIDI Setup control panels.
Guitar, Bass and Keyboards:
Plug-in and play is made easy with ONE's instrument input. Perfect for guitar, bass, and keyboard, ONE's instrument input has extremely low noise and a transparent signal path making it the ideal solution for recording or performing live with your Mac.
Headphones or Speakers:
Studio Quality Stereo Output
Hear your recordings in their truest form and rediscover your iTunes library with ONE's studio quality stereo output. Controlled by the encoder knob, the output of ONE is supplied by the 1/8 inch jack on the front allowing connection to either headphones or powered speakers.
ONE Touch Control: The multifunction encoder knob
All of ONE's features are selectable and adjustable with just a click and a turn. ONE's single encoder knob provides direct access to the tuned enclosure microphone, external microphone, instrument and output functions for input level and volume adjustment.
Connect easily: Instrument and microphone breakout cable
ONE uses an instrument and microphone breakout cable, designed to minimize its footprint in your creative space and maximize ease of use and aesthetic appeal. The breakout cable provides clearly labeled high-quality connections for an instrument or microphone, as well as a natural strain relief between ONE and any connected items.
Making music on your Mac
Like Apogee's Duet and Ensemble, ONE is incredibly easy to use with Apple's GarageBand, Logic and Final Cut software. This makes getting started easy and adjusting ONE's levels and settings simple. The combination of ONE, Mac hardware and Apple's music creation software offers the most powerful and simple audio workstation available. Never has professional audio been so easy and affordable.
• Single channel input using one of the following three options:
• Internal condenser microphone
• Balanced XLR microphone preamp input with +10 to 63 dB of gain
• Unbalanced 1/4 inch high impedance instrument input, 0 to 45 dB of gain
• Software selectable 48V phantom power
• Line-level, 1/8 inch stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors
• A/D and D/A conversion @ 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
• Multi-function encoder knob for input gain control and output level control
• 4 encoder function LED indicators
• 3 segment LED input and output metering
• Apogee's Maestro software for advanced control and low latency mixing
• Compatible with any Core Audio compliant audio application
• Dimensions: 2.25 W x 4.75 L x 1 H (inches)
• Computer: Mac, with an Intel or Power PC G5 processor
• Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
• OS: 10.5.7 or greater
• Connection and Power: USB, powered by any available USB port on the computer
• Breakout Cable
• USB Cable
• Apogee Software & Documentation CD
• QuickStart Guide
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
2 Recommended Accessories
Brand Apogee Condition Opened
|This product has no reviews yet.|