Apogee MiC Studio Quality Microphone for iPad, iPhone and Mac (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
MiC by Apogee is the most compact studio quality USB microphone available for iPad, iPhone and Mac. About the size of an iPhone, MiC makes it easy to capture your best take with incredible quality, anywhere your music takes you.
- Studio quality cardioid condenser microphone for iPad, iPhone or Mac
- PureDIGITAL connection with 44.1/48 kHz, 24-bit analogue-to-digital conversion
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolour LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Designed for vocal and acoustic instrument recording
- Bus-powered by iPad, iPhone or Mac, no batteries or external power required
- Read More
Record any sound you can imagine, from vocals to vibraphones, acoustic to lap steel guitars, pianos to percussion and everything in between and build a track right on your iPad with GarageBand. MiC is also the perfect companion to JAM, Apogee's studio quality guitar input. Never before has the personal studio been so portable or so powerful. Join the recording revolution with MiC, JAM and GarageBand on iPad.
iOS (iPhone, iPad)
• Devices: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2
• iOS version: 4.3 and later
• Connection: Dock connector port (no batteries required)
• Software: Made for GarageBand on iPad, iPhone but works with other MFi compatible apps
• Computer: Mac, with an Intel processor
• Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
• Mac OS version: 10.6.4 or later
• Connection: USB 2.0 Full Speed
• Software: GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage, Pro Tools or any Core Audio compatible application
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
3 Recommended Accessories
Brand Apogee Condition Opened