Apogee Jam 96K Guitar Audio Interface for Mac and IOS
The Apogee JAM 96k allows you to capture the warmth and richness of your guitar's tone with digital purity using one simple 'take-anywhere' device.
- Connect electric guitar or bass to iOS devices and Mac
- Direct digital connection for up to 96kHz / 24-bit high-definition recording
- Discrete, Class A input delivers punchy, tube amp tone
- Powered by iOS device or Mac (no batteries or ext. power required)
- Dial-in the perfect level with gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, and all Core Audio compatible applications
- Lightning and USB cables included
- Read More
The Apogee JAM 96k brings classic boutique amp sound and feel straight to your guitar, so you can dial-in lush tones without sounding like you're using amp simulation software. Apogee have taken guitar input technology to a new level with JAM 96k by using a discrete, Class-A JFET input stage to emulate the warmth and character of a tube amp circuit. With 24-bit, 96kHz recording ability, JAM 96k lets you capture all of your best licks in high definition – from pristine cleans to soaring, overdriven sustain – at the highest pro-level standards.
Made for GarageBand & Logic, works with any app
JAM 96k is built for GarageBand and Logic Pro. Its special circuitry is optimised to make the amps and effects in any guitar or music creation app sound their best. For the beginner or the most seasoned guitar player, JAM delivers inspiring tone for practising, recording or just jamming.